3/18/2009

Eco USACH


While working with Vilogg studios  in Santiago, Chile during the early months of 2009, I came across a project that a University was putting together. The University is Chile’s premier Engineering and Sciences University,  Universidad de Santiago de Chile.




The Eco-USACH project is a community recycling partnership. Started by graduates of the  Department of Industrial Engineering of USACH. I was able to talk to the right professors(thats how things work in S.America) and landed a estimate for a commercial project.
I spent a week working on the campus with officials shooting their internal publications campaign for 2009-10. I worked with a great team of creatives to deliver the countries top engineering school a worthy set of photos to work with.





While meeting with the directors of the EcoUSACH project I learned they were in discussions on whether or not to update their bio pages for their website. They needed a photographer for their faculty portraits. I placed an offer for my services for this project as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment