2/24/2009

VIAX


While visiting my family during the summer months of December in Chile, South America I had the honor of working with a team of professional creatives at a Music Television Station.


A cousin told me about a music television channel in Santiago, Chile. So, I set out to cut my teeth at Canal VIA X. VIA X is a small music, culture and alternative lifestyle cable television network. They are MTV’s direct competition in Chile.

I able to get my resume in the right hands (thats how things work in S.America). Quite rapidly, I was assigned in late December to work with VIA X’s hit culture show Blog Tv.

The editors at Blog TV put me to work on their social networking sites. I provided content for Flickr and Facebook, as well as their website VIAX.com. I worked both on their professional filming sets, as well as on location covering stories and events all around the great country of Chile.

I met some great professionals, hooked up with various independent projects and made life long friends. I stayed with VIA X until late April of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment